Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MARCH AND APRIL: THE PACKING AND UNPACKING MONTHS


I’ve been away quite a lot on March and April, for work and family matters. It’s very tiring. Here are the summary:

16 March
Went to IIUM Gombak to survey the cafés there. IIUM is going to implement healthy café concept, thus Facilities and Food Service Department (FFSD) has invited Miya and I to give talk on healthy food preparation. 

17 March
Dah alang-alang outstation at Gombak on Friday, we stayed overnight at KL to attend Mazu’s wedding on Saturday. After the wedding, I drove back to Pahang. 
Curik dari FB Kini. Hihi thanks kini. ;)
 29 March
This time, Miya drive to IIUM Gombak for the healthy café talk. We stayed at my sister’s place in Shah Alam, before continue our journey to Cameron Highland for the IEEP the next morning. 
After the talk. We were so relieved it was over. Terpancar kebahagiaan kan.
 30 March – 1 April
IEEP! 

5-7 April
Nutrition and Dietetics Professional Competency Symposium at IMU and IJN. Of course went with Miya, and this time, I drive (bagus kan kitorang main gilir2 ;)). Nasib baik kat KL ada orang sudi bawak pergi dinner malam2. Thank you.. ^^v
The author of our textbook, Miss Escott-Stump. Mesti dia upset kalau tahu I fotostat buku dia kan. Gomene, we were students back then. We dont have much money.
 20 -23 April
Off to Jakarta/Bandung for my brother’s convocation, or they called it Wisuda Sarjana. Sambil menyelam minum air, we also went for sightseeing and also, a little shopping (read: a little saje). 
At Kawah Domas of Tangkuban Parahu, Bandung. Tiga orang ahli rombongan bersama pak supirnya.
 Oh yes, we have also completed all the CME by products company to the third year students, as preparation before they go through clinical year, for them to get used to the products that commonly used in hospital setting. So nanti, dah clinical year, kalau tak tau lagi Ensure untuk apa, Glucerna SR untuk apa, memang nak kena haipppppp la dengan I. The company that has come are Pfizer Nutrition, Abbott, Dutchlady, Danone Dumex, Pharm-D, and Nestle. Alhamdulillah, all the Nutrition Executive that me and Miya contacted cooperate very well and are willing to come to share with the students. All 7 talks have been done successfully throughout February, March and April, Alhamdulillah. I hope that the students gain a lot from all those talks. 

If I don’t have anything up on the weekend, rumah mak is my destination. Its only 1 ½ hour drive, so apa salahnya balik. It’s not like I have anything to do pon here in Kuantan on the weekend , so hohoho balik kampunglah.

So yes, March and April are tiring months, travelling and driving every weekend. But of course, it is the amanah that I have to carry, so I’m not whining, me writing this just to remember the ups and downs, the hustle and bustle in life. Peace!

p/s: the only thing i hate of being away is packing and unpacking. sangat malas. tapi i selalu dapat support masa packing *big grin* ;). 

p/s: i have no issue kalau kena outstation ke KL lagi. bagi la lagi aiman tak kesah..... hihihihihi. ;) ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment