Friday, July 6, 2012

2012: FIRST HALF


Its July the sixth today. Oh me oh my how fast time flies. Half of the year 2012 has gone. Finish. End. And I am anticipating the second half with patience, hope, doa, and tawakkaltu ‘alallah.

On Family

Abah is still working, I think his work is more demanding now that they extend the shift. People get really pissed off when there is blackout eyy. Working in bahagian kerosakan TNB (faultfinder it is), its his job to attend to any break down or shut down. Kesian abah. Mak is having difficulties to move due to OA. Knee and joint pain. And I don’t dare to do SGA to her (SGA is Subjective global assessment, to assess nutritional status). I believed she is mildly malnourished, as evidenced by the lost of wt and signs of muscle wasting, and inadequate intake due to LOA *sigh*. But that being said, they still the greatest parent in the world (So does your parent to u peeps! every child will say that about their parent right? Because they are!). Whenever we go back home mak still cook the best meal to us, and abah still got time to attend to us. Aren’t they the best? ;).  Allahummaghfirli waliwalidayya warhamhuma kama rabbayani saghira.
My beloved family during ila's convo, with nek as well, and without awi, of course.
On the other note, Syauqi and Eyin is getting cuter and smarter. Dah start cakap sikit2, dah pandai pilih makan, dah pandai merajuk, and what not. Syauqi is more manja, and Eyin is more adventurous. But both are tremendously adorable! Hehe.
Cubaan eyin tolak stroller syauqi
Ila has graduated, finished her bachelor in accounting, and happily working now, Awi has started his clinical year, and Adik pursue STPM. May Allah ease all my siblings in anything we do and murahkan rezeki kita. Amin.
Three stooges always want their pix together. oh there's extra cast there. syahida/la/za/uqi
On Work

We don’t have students tagging with us for the second semester, but that doesn’t mean we just sit back and do nothin’. Yes the workload is lighter compared to last semester, but there are still things to do. Heh. And I think I did lots of assessment this sem. Final year’s case study presentation, second year’s tutorial case study ppt, therapeutic diet viva, clinical viva, and bedside exam.

Besides the usual outpatient clinic at KK, me and Miya also went for attachment at HOSHAS, to polish up our clinical skill. Ye la, kita budak baru, tak terel, kena la belajar. And I just finished my 1 month attachment there. At first I was so reluctant to go there, supermalas! Of course Allah knows better. It has been a great one month! The best part of it is I get to live with mak abah for a month, just like the old time. I stayed at my parent’s place at Jengka, took about 45 minutes duration from rumah mak abah to hoshas. Pergi kerja breakfast kat rumah (of course prepared by mom tehee), salam mak abah, balik kerja indulged with mom’s cook. Rasa macam zaman sekolah maahad dulu. Hihi. I’m a happy kid!

On Personal Life
As the name implies, its personal.. ;). But again, I’m a happy kid. ;)


p/s ignore the vids. I memang helpless romantic ok hewhewhew!

On other trivial matter
Yesterday was the nisfu Syaaban, the mid of Syaaban. It is when our book of amal is brought up, and a new book is open. Lets pray to be a better person, a better Muslim. Semoga berbuat lebih banyak kebaikan dari keburukan. Talking about doing assessment to students earlier, dont ever forget that Allah is also assessing us. A little reminder to the little me as well. And of course when it comes to Syaaban, it means that Ramadhan is approaching. Semoga kita dipanjangkan umur untuk bertemu Ramadhan kali ini. Amin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment