Saturday, November 12, 2011

CERITA PANG!!!

My dear friend share a good news on Facebook
The picture of her newborn baby girl
She looks so serene, so pure

The mother is non other than Nazihah Idris
My ex classmate in Kisas
5 Science 5 2003
We sit in the same group back then
5 persons per group
Besides me and Zihah we also have Humm, Nasfati Masngut and Anna in the group

Our group is in the front, middle of the class
And we were loud
With Nasfati always tried to be rebellious
And Hum always tried to advice her
And Zihah always been bullied by Nas
And me being the one who laugh
And Anna, who just shook her head seeing all the drama

We created a signature style to our group
Its PANG! (while lifting ur hand like u want to smack someone)
The story behind PANG?
Its a long and funny story
Let it remains our little secret, no?
I still laugh whenever I reminisced our memory
Yeah I am smiling while typing this

We love our Bahasa teacher, he is Cikgu Talib (aka Papa Munsyi)
Its funny how we competing with each other to read the puisi2 in KOMSAS
Because we like to imitate Cikgu Talib's style -bahasa baku with a little of ancient Malay accent
We were very naughty back then, indeed
But I never love BM as much as I do when Cikgu Talib taught us
And I never know why, but we always cari pasal with Ustazah Maslina, our Pendidikan Shariah Islamiah teacher
Dia garang jugak, tapi kita selalu nak tergelak bila dia marah
Yeah I know again, we were naughty
(but it a cute way, kan? hihihi)
Nak cerita pasal cerita zaman sekolah, memang banyak, takkan habis
Lets stop for now, kalau teringat lagi, kita cerita lagi

Looking at her baby, it hit me how time flies so fast
The rebellious Nas is very close to become a doctor now
The cute lil Hum is pursuing her masters in psychology
The quite Anna is an aerospace engineer, dont play2 haaa
The naughty Ija is now a dietitian ;)
The very gelabah Zihah has become a great teacher now (hope u dont find student like us ;))
And the greatest achievement ever, has become a mother

Congratulation Zihah
You gonna be a great mother, I always know that
Keep on inspiring people
Semoga anakanda awak menjadi anak solehah
May Allah bless
Amin...
During Nazihah's wedding last year -beside her is Humm -pic credit to Syahidah Azizi

No comments:

Post a Comment