Thursday, November 10, 2011

OUR FAVORITE BABIES TURNED 1!


My lovely, super manja, super shy (not with people he used to), and super-duper cute nephew turned 1 on 7/11/11, while my lovely, super bubbly, super active, and also super-duper cute niece turn 1 today, 10/11/11.
Syauqi si kacak
Eyin  si manis
Syauqi si manja
Eyin si bubbly
see the gigi kapak 2 batang itu? dont play2 huh. -pix credit to BIL
soooooooo adorable -pix credit to BIL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL MONSTERS!


We celebrated their birthday, together with my youngest brother's (whom birthday is on 8/11) on the Eid. Its not a grand celebration anyway. Ajak jiran2 dan orang surau datang makan, baca doa selamat. Quoted from BIL, that is peringkat HQ punya sambutan. As my sister and BIL did for Syauqi when they were back in KL, we (my brother and SIL) also did sambutan peringkat kawasan here in Kuantan for Eyin. And when I say peringkat kawasan, its just us. ;)
Abam long kawasan jalan klang lama -pix credit to BIL
Kakyong kawasan batu 11 gambang
Happy happy birthday Ahmad Syauqi and Wan Qaireen Rafiqa. We love u so much. Semoga menjadi anak soleh dan solehah.

P/s: Ramai orang bday bulan 11 -1/11 kak sarah, 7/11 Syauqi, 8/11 Adik, 9/11 Miya and my auntie Anjang, 10/11 Eyin, 22/11 my babe Hazi. Happy bday awak2 semua. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment