Thursday, December 22, 2011

CERITA PMR 9A

I sit for PMR in 2001. It was 10 years back. 10 years! Really, how fast time flies. Kalau beranak tu anak kite dah 10 tahun dah, darjah 4. See how long ago it is. The memory of taking PMR is still there (somewhere in my brain), but somehow it has become hazy. Oh memory please don’t go away.

My lower form was in Ma’ahad As-Sultan Ahmad Shah Ad-Dini. Siqah kan nama? It is a sekolah agama under JAIP. Sekolah agama ni ada 2 jenis –under Jabatan Agama Islam Negeri (kain hijau) and also Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama (SMKA, kain biru). The different is sekolah agama kain hijau took all the ‘religious courses’ (subjek agama) in Arabic; Quran, Hadis, Nahu, Tauhid, Feqah, Sirah Nabawiyyah, Tafsir, etc (could not recall la). 
Serius rindu nak jejak kaki ke sini. -Pic from Maahad website
Back  to the PMR story. Today was the announcement of the result for PMR 2011. Tengok berita see all the happy faces mula la layan blues teringat zaman kite dulu kan. My result? It was excellent! Haha. Hey its true I got 9A for my PMR 2001. When I saw in the news  those that get straight A’s I was telling them (or telling the TV, or…telling myself actually) hey aku pon straight A jugak lol! *Immatured! I know*. Anyway it is their moment kan, so lets not steal their thunder. Let them enjoy and be happy about it. We have ours before, so cukup2 la tu. Sekarang tak rasa apa2 pon dapat 9A itu. ;)

But I was the best student for my school back then (haha tak habes lagi cerita berlagak aku nih). Masa nak amik result pagi tu dah ready nak gi amik ngan abah ni. Dalam kereta kawan abah pakcik Muzahid (his daughter and son are my friend Mardhiah Hanis and Syafiq. Syafiq kawan before kite lompat kelas, Mardhiah kawan after lompat kelas –they are only one year apart) called and spilled the beans. Ish tak surprise langsung. So I went to school already knowing my result. Sampai sekolah the school clerk tried to crack a joke saying I got 9E. Ye la tu. Of course I was so happy at that time. Though I was telling myself be cool, jangan riya’, but more or less ada jugak rasa bangga itu. Astaghfirullah. 

Reminiscing all these memories tiba2 tergerak nak tengok website Ma’ahad itu. Guess what I found? Tadaaa… haha. See I don’t lie.  

From the list, Habib also went to Kisas, stay for STAM in Kisas, then further study in Middle East (kalau tak salah). Nuar lost contact, Udi (Fadhilah), Fizah and Sarida all taking Laws in IIUM, Ainul IRK IIUM, Izzate pon lost contact. Haa list kat atas tu for year 2002 Muhammad Syafiq Muzahid (yes it’s the Syafiq anak pakcik Muzahid I mentioned earlier) amik architecture, IIUM jugak. *Eh sapik ko dapat D subjek apa hah? Hehe*. Eh budak Ma’ahad ni suke betol masuk UIA ye.

Though PMR seems unimportant now, but I am so grateful for what I got because of it. I was accepted to a very wonderful school (not to say that Ma’ahad is not wonderful. Both schools are great in their own way) because of it. Therefore, despite knowing that they are not reading this, my du’a goes to all my teachers in Ma’ahad, for all the thoughts of the wonderful 3 years. May Allah bless all of u. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment