Sunday, December 11, 2011

THE INNER ANIMAL IN ME

Whenever asked what my favorite animal is, or if u could choose to be one, what kind of animal I will be, my answer will always be a HORSE! No I am not an equestrian (its obvious is it?) neither a regular horse rider. But I always like horse. Horse always look strong, in fact they are strong. They are fast. They seem wild but are tame in certain way. And they are handsome (even a female one looks handsome right?). I superlike it when they run –gosh horse looks super strong and sturdy when they run. 
Gagah kan? -pic google
Anyway why talk about animal out of sudden? I did a sorta personality test the other day on animal stuffs, so emerge this entry. But we’ll come to that one later. Back to the animal story. Yes I love animals. They are also makhluk Allah so what not to be love about them? However being an animal lover I am, I only love to LOOK at them. Touching them? Hell no. This is mainly because animal is unpredictable. One time they like u, and the next, they suddenly bite u. Creepy right? So yeah, I just love watching and looking at them. It reminds me of Al-Hakim (Maha Bijaksana). Imagine how many species of animals is there on earth? Each is very unique and carries its own responsibility. So yes, looking at them is one of the easiest and deepest tazkirah u can get. Also, they bring tranquility (well some of them ;) ). 

Back to the animal test story. My dear friend kakak Sarah Rahmat share on Facebook the other day about the quiz. Its called what is the inner animal in you. It was a gloomy, boring, sickly (kan I demam) weekend, so a light and fun quiz wont do any harm, no? The quiz was cast by the worldwildlife (WWF) website (but the quiz is no longer available now). Hey guess what’s the inner animal in me? No its not horse. Well I am an EMPEROR PENGUIN! Should I yeay? ;). A total upside down from a horse lol! Tapi penguin cute kan? Kan? Kan? ;)
The result ;)
 Hihi kak sarah kata it describe me well! Highlight: YOU BOND EASILY WITH OTHERS AND A GREAT TEAM PLAYER, SHARING RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE COMMON GOOD. Haaa siapa kawan dengan kite untung la kan lol (ok siapa nak muntah dipersilakan hihihihihi)! But I think bond easily with others tu tak berapa betol kot. I am a shy person, so let u know ;). 

Berdiri macam cover album boyband je. Imagine Backstreetboys berdiri mcm ni. Haha kelakar x saya? -pic google
Haa in real life, emperor penguin is called emperor because they are the largest of all penguins. The unique thing about an emperor penguin is once the female laid the egg, it promptly leaves it behind. Sound irresponsible right? No no I’m not finish yet. They went for hunting trip looking for foods for as long as 2 months, traveling 50 miles *background song lagu imran ajmain seribu tahun: relaku mengejarmu seribu batu jauh lagi…*. Hey imagine penguin jalan 50 miles (approximately 85 km). They are slow walker (yeah that’s me I have small steps ;)). Tak ke penat tu? When female penguins return to the breeding site, they bring a belly full of food that they regurgitate for the newly hatched chicks. Oh besar sungguh jasa ibu kan?

Then what the male emperor do? Well unlike sesetengah lelaki durjana yang tidak menghargai isteri dan anak, male emperor stay back protecting the egg while the female hunt for foods (eh macam terbalik pulak kan?). The way they protect the egg is also very unique. They keep the newly laid eggs warm, but they do not sit on them, as many other birds do. Males stand and protect their eggs from the elements by balancing them on their feet and covering them with feathered skin known as a brood pouch (ouch mesti lenguh kan?). During this two-month bout of babysitting the males eat nothing! Oh mesti mereka kurus *jeles*.When the female come back then only they go to the sea to look for foods. It is said that the male emperor could lose half of their weight in the process (50% weight loss in two months is regard as significant weight loss. They need nutrition intervention!). Oh besar sungguh jasa ayah kan? All the info is credited to National Geography website.

Eh besides me my Optom friend Ain is also an emperor penguin. Yeah high five Ain! Kak sarah, on the other hand, is an iguana. Lol. Other Optom friend Kakdilah pulak is a kangaroo (I think its obvious lol!). 

Well I end this entry with the two animals that I don’t like. Don’t ever bring them near me I warn you. They are lizard and frog. Don’t ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment