Friday, March 22, 2013

THE WEDDING



So I am married..Its been one month today. Alhamdulillah. And again and again Alhamdulillah syukur ilallah because the event run smoothly. Of course there were hiccups here and there, but all in all, it was (and still is) a very wonderful moment to me. Now we are waiting for the majlis bertandang at his side this coming Sunday. Lepas habis majlis tu nanti dah tak jadi pengantin baru dah.
Alhamdulillah
The nikah was done by my very own father. He wanted to be the one who did it. To ‘give’ his daughter to another man must be hard, but he was also the happiest man at that time (besides my husband, of course. Heh).  As for Ilman, he said that he was berdebar like crazy during the moment (but he acted cool, typical him!haha). After the akad was done and I kiss his hand for the first time, it hit me that he is now my husband and I am his wife. Wow! Like seriously wow! (and his hand was so cold! Sejuk gila. Berdebar sangat eh abg?). hihi.
The moment
Beautiful nikah dress, no? Haha.
After the akad
Husband and wife
Our parents
My older sister and family. They help a lot. Tq kakak.
My eldest brother and family. The backbone of the kenduri. Tq long and kak ecah.
Our best man Mr Duang. He is single and available. Interested can pm or drop comment. Hihi.
My husband's family. Now also my family lorr.. :)
Kawan susah senang. TQ girls for coming.
My lil sis aka my maid of honor. Pon banyak tolong I. TQ makmah!
Life after married? Alhamdulillah I am happy. Rindu family? Ada..especially si raksasa kecil eyin. But I am having a family of my own now (dont speculate yet.. just me and Ilman at the moment), which I treasure so much and plan to keep for the rest of my life, till jannah, insya Allah. Gaduh? Ada…haha. But that is part and parcel of life right? That is for us to know and understand each other better.
Favorite boy and girl.
And the past couple of week we were busy out and about trying to fill-in the house..trying to build a place called home. To turn it into baiti-jannati. And bedroom and kitchen are the two area that we occupied first. Hehe. I cant wait to play around in the kitchen with all the new utensils and tools, some we bought ourselves and the rest are gifts from family and friends. Thank you all.

Well, to all family and friends who came and has help us so much with the wedding, thank you so so much. May Allah bless all of u. Thank you for the very kind assistance, du'a and warm wishes. Please pray for our happiness dunya wal akhirah, and a blissful marriage. Amin. :)
Picture for illustration purpose only. Dont worry I am not a queen control. :)

3 comments:

  1. Tahniah Ija dan husband. Mintak maaf x dapat dtg..tiba2 aku ada hal hari tu. Barakallahulakuma wabarakalaikuma filkhair..

    aina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting married! Beautiful pictures, may Allah bless you with a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete