Tuesday, July 16, 2013

THIS RAMADHAN..



My tummy is very busy today. It keeps grumbling..signalling something I already know about. Chillax tummy, u are supposed to be empty on this holy month. Oh besides the nice grumbling sound, the little one is also busy poking mommy. When I told Ilman about his little junior new hobby, he simply said ‘baby tengah hobin jang hobin tu..’. Yo hold on sir, this baby might be a tok gajah supporter..just to let u know, heh. 

Yes it’s the holy month Ramadhan, and yes, I am 4 and a half month pregnant. Life is a bliss. Alhamdulillah thank you Allah for the opportunity. To be able to meet with Ramadhan again this year, and experiencing fasting in a whole lot different view, being a wife and carrying a baby.
Alhamdulillah Allah made it easy for me up to this point of my pregnancy. Of course there were LOA and nausea and morning sickness and vomiting episodes, but they aren’t that bad, as compared to few of my friends. I mean, I am still standing right? At the end of first trim approaching second trim, I vomited yellowish ugly thingy every morning, when I brush my teeth. Changing toothpaste? Checked! But none work. Alhamdulillah now its gone *applause!*. And no weird and freaky cravings (yet! Hopefully till the end, baby pls works with mommy ok?). 

One minor problem is that I aint gaining weight. Weight static. Early satiety is the root cause. Makan sikit cepat kenyang. Of course I wanted to eat more, but I cudnt. Forced eat leads to vomiting. Small and frequent meal? Done but its not working! And when my weight just started to pick up, fasting month come. Now I am losing wt *cry*. Well not that I blamed fasting, I mean I only lose 1 kg, but the nurses at the antenatal clinic is making a big deal out of it. Now checkup is every 2 weeks due to the problem. What a hassle. Aih.. 

But despite all that, I am praying for Allah’s protection to me and baby. Semoga kami dikurniakan zuriat yang soleh dan solehah, qurratu ‘ain kepada kami, sihat, bijak, comel, insya Allah. Please pray for us ya.

p/s when we first learnt that I am pregnant, I asked Ilman what did he wants our child to call him. He said he hasn’t decided yet. I said its not fair, I need to have a ‘name’ to called him when I chat with the baby inside. So he said just refer him as father. I was like huh??? *rolling eyes*.

well this is obviously not our child, he is Ammar my little nephew. but this will do for the moment. *practice*. hihi.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations once again! it must be a wonderful feeling to carry a human life inside you, may Allah bless you and the baby. All the best on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amin. Thank you dear. Yes it felt so wonderful. Alhamdulillah. All the best to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete