Monday, October 3, 2011

A PIECE OF ADVICE

I have a friend.
She has a very beautiful name.
Ainaa Mardhiah.
She was my roommate back  in MCIIUM.
She is very funny.
Like seriously funny.
We could hang around, chatting and laughing all day long, without even feel exhausted or running out of idea.
It might sound exaggerate, but yeah, we are totally fun and nice people.
Pfffft. Enough with the beautiful memories.
She is now in Aberdeen, almost completing her masters.
And she is doing great now.
I have a long and nice chat with her today.
The funny, hilarious girl has grown to be a very mature, wise woman.
We talk about lots of things.
Yeah when u reach certain age there are certain obligatory topics that u have to discuss.
I have discuss it with many people, I have listen to many advices.
But this piece of advice that she gave me, is really something.
aku yakin ja kite akan dpt ciri2 org yg kite nak
cuma kite kena tau la ape yg kite nak
dan jangan putus doa
Well said mate, well said.
You really have changed for better Aina.
Am proud of you, I really do.
A little request here, if its not too much.
Can u please keep that funny trait of yours, even a little is enough.
Wise and matured Aina mixed with a little fun will make u the best.
Dan,
Terima kasih Aina, semoga dikurnia bahagia dunia dan akhirat.


1 comment:

  1. The most important thing was written in Malay xD
    lucky me >< *Google trans---proceed*

    ReplyDelete