Thursday, September 29, 2011

I SMURFED JOHNNY ENGLISH

THE SMURFS
I was so smurfcited watching the Smurfs. I smurfed Smurfs so much. Yeah u will hear lotta smurfs in this movie. This movie is sooooo cute, smurfdorable, fun, blue (and green -yeah there are lots of green things in the movie), and cute (i think this should come twice). Indeed memang cute gila. The plot however is a bit cincai and not that strong, but screw that, who cares! As long as it is fun to watch, I have no complaint. Enjoy the theme song! Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~~


JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN
Watched it last night after work with Miya. I used to watch movie after works, but I think it is not applicable here. Penat. Though the movie was fun but I was so sleepy sigh. Plus we got the first row seats. Not expected the hall would be fullhouse on weekdays. There are lots of funny scenes -my favorite would be the helicopter scene and the wheelchair scene. Hilarious! Well Mr Bean's styles -rolling eyes, fall down, gelabah should be expected when u watch this movie.

Thanks Miya and June for the company. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment