Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CERITA MAKAN BANYAK

I am not proud of myself today
I ate a lot, like seriously a lot
Kick off the day with a plate of nasi goreng kampung and telur mata
Went for lunch, having kfc with indulgence sundae
Back to IMC and get a little something from kiwi land
Thanks kaksarah *wave to u*
The chocolate was sinfully delicious!
On the way back bought some junkies from 7-e
Keropok Bika!
Happily snacking while my car was showered in the auto car wash
Then the guilt is coming
Oh my oh my I shudnt do that -I mean melantak like that
So I said to myself no more foods for tonight
If u are hungry get an apple and thats it
Then my brother arrived home with....FOODS!
'Long baru balik dari pasar malam, makan lerr'
Crap!
I broke that little promise I made a while ago,
happily eat the kopok lekor and apam balik
After Maghrib I smell something nice
'Kak Ecah buat nasi goreng mai la makan'
Crap!
Blame the good smell, I cudnt resist it
Lastly, we have cut apples as a desert
So now I am bloated
Sesal dahulu pendapatan, sesal kemudian tidak berguna
DETOX TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment