Saturday, September 17, 2011

ITS BACK!

The gastritis is back yesterday. I feel sick after Maghrib; a terrible headache, but just ignore it. Went out for dinner and grocery shopping with Long and Kakecah and lil Erinika, and otw back felt nausea. I feel the urge to vomit, but I was trying to hold it at first. Actually I am a person who can control the need to vomit when i feel nausea, but of course I will suffer -in a way I got headache and quesy tummy and uneasiness and uncomfortable and what not. So we stop by at a gas station when I decided to throw up. And there goes my dinner, all of it, nothing left T_T.

I hope that this episode of gastritis wont last long. As I mentioned before, vomiting took a lot of energy, its very tiring. And not to mention the weakness after such episode, and of course you need to replace all that has been taken out by eating something, but your appetite to eat is gone. Besides, I really cannot take medical leave at the moment, as literally, there is no one to cover for me.

Ya Allah, please grant us good health. Rabbi yassir wa la tu'assir.
Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment