Monday, September 5, 2011

CERITA MEDICAL CHECK UP DAN 18 TAHUN

Oh my oh my I already typed my raya story till the end (read: dah habis cerita dah) when out of sudden my lappie hang and they were gone. Ciscis dia tak autosave pulak!
Since am so sleepy (read: lazy) to retype tonight, here are (ehem2) the best story of today ;)

I report duty today at IIUM, for the post dietitian. Alhamdulillah that was one of the good story. But the best story doesnt end there. Well well, as I havent done the medical check up yet, off I went to Poliklinik Komuniti Beserah (PKB), right after small chit chat with the new HOD of Department of Nutrition Sc, Dr Wan Azdi. Of course the waiting for my number to up and the ulang alik PKB-HTAA-PKB (because PKB'S xray service ada problem) are annoying, but there are things that made me smile all day hihi. 

Cerita 1
While waiting for dental check up, the chick beside me suddenly ask "Check up untuk PLKN eh? Awak dpt kem mane?". And I was like huh??? p/s oh adik kalau kita jmp lagi kakak blanje eskem mat kool hoccay.

Cerita 2
While waiting for xray, a woman beside me tried to break the ice "Ramai kan orang? Akak teman adik buat xray die nak masuk UITM. Adik dpt U mane?". Hihi.

Cerita 3
Well the question was pretty much the same as Cerita 2, but it was asked by the doctor, HA, and nurse. 

Apa kesimpulan cerita ini? 
I am 18! 
Hihihihihihihihi.

p/s: ini baru betul2 muda. this is when i was 16. spot me!

2 comments: