Sunday, September 11, 2011

TIDUR TAK LENA...

Yesterday (10/9/11) I went to KL for few reasons:
1. Send off my sister and brother Ila and Awi to KL. Ila is about to start new semester (and her final sem) and Awi is going back to Indonesia this Tuesday. May Allah ease everything amin.
2. Attend a friend’s wedding at Gombak. Ain Sham (KISAS batch 0203) is married! Congratulation dear. Semoga bahagia sampai syurga.
3. Jumpa Syauqi! Aduh gigi sebatang die dah beso. *hugs kisses*

And this morning am going back home. Arrived home at 12.45 noon, and soon going back to Kuantan. Tired? Yes. So I am trying to sleep first before start the journey (as if Kuantan is that far from my house –took about 1 and ½ hour je). And I’ve been trying since 2.15 pm. Adoi tak boleh tidur la. There are a lot in my mind right now; lots of planning, lots of thinking, lots of mapping thing. Haissh. 

Well the main factor of the ‘could-not-sleep-as-there-are-a-lot-to-think’ disease is tomorrow is the first day of student’s clinical attachment. I have this habit that when something big is coming, my mind start working extra hard thinking of the so many ‘if’ that is going to happen, think of what I might do, how I may react, etc2. May Allah ease everything. Amin. 

P/s: I remember the very 1st day when we were to start clinical attachment. Tak boleh tidur jugak. Now I am the dietitian, pon tak boleh tidur. Agak-agak student boleh tidur tak? *wonder*

2 comments: