Saturday, July 16, 2011

A POEM TO A FRIEND

with wawa on my 22nd and her 23rd birthday

She is a very lovely lady
For so many years she has been with me
Coming back from class, she always comes to my room
We share story, happy or gloom
Lying on my bed, we have a little chat
About our future, what we gonna be, things we gonna get
She’s the hardworking ant, I’m the lazy cat
She helps me through hardships, and helps me decide

She is the beautiful rose, I am the bubbly lily
She was born on 12, and I am on 22 February
She wakes up early, only to later on wake me
She is skinny, and I’m the fatty (~sigh~)
She got lots of advices, and the one who listened is me
She looked serious, but always laughed to my comedy
Though we seems different, but that’s made us a ‘we’

For you Nawwarul Huda Zulkefli,
Don’t be sad don’t be gloomy
Because all this is a destiny
For Allah knows better than you and me

I am wishing u all the best, take this as a test
Lastly my dear wawa,
Remember, sabar itu syurga…

Love,
Ija

p/s smg menjadi pn dietitian yg hebat. smg dpt transfer cepat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment