Thursday, July 14, 2011

TA'ARUF

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
The name is Nor Syahiza bt Abd Kadir. But most people close to me call me Ija. Some call me Iza. Some Nor. Doesn’t matter anyway. And I am to start blogging today, finally. I used to blogged before (Friendster blog –assyahiz.blog.friendster.com), but stop for no reason. I love blog hopping, for the reason I love reading other’s stories –to take lesson from, to smile, to laugh, to cry with, or simply to get information. 

The motivation to write? I was browsing through some old pictures the other day, and it hit me. Many of the memories were really precious and important to me back then, but it started to fade away. And I don’t want that to happen. So I need to keep them in a journal. And no, that is not the only reason. There are lots of writer out there inspired me, for their passion of sharing knowledge and experience with others. So that’s what (or that’s what I hope) I am about to do. 

I graduated last year, on April 2010 from the Garden on Knowledge and Virtue in Bachelor of Dietetics (hons).  I am a dietitian who is still looking for a permanent job, who is still torn between so many important decision to be made, who is still confuse between her passion and her needs, who is still unsure of her future. But at the moment, I am grateful for being a part time dietitian in Selayang Hospital. 

cik dietitian with her mak
Oh before I forget, I am 24 years old woman, was born in Temerloh Pahang (in my nek’s beloved house –yup I was born in the house), but my family resides in Bandar Jengka. The type of person I am -A serious person….(I believed that my friends who read this will be like wth ija haha!). Gotcha! Hey it’s not my call to describe myself, so u tell me. And one last important information about me; I am single haha ;)

Anyway, welcome to my blog, I am praying and hoping that it will benefits others.
Chow!
Assalamualaikum.

9 comments:

  1. wow! ija. hehehehe. mesti tak kering gusi kita baca entry awak lepas ni. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome hum hehe.
    p/s i cried reading ur latest entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowieeee!! me myself dont have d gut to write a blog, or should i start one?? good job ija... i like d part "And one last important information about me; I am single" the most!!....;)

    -u know me, kakak a.k.a sunan..:P-

    ReplyDelete
  4. just started kak sarah. more into my journal actually hhehe. hey u shud write too i know u're good.
    p/s the part that u like, i dun really like it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, babe!!! keep this up~~ i'll sure be one of your loyal follower =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. babe. missing u. thanx yaa...hey all d best for ur poster presentation. mst bergaya cik hazirah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kakdil, i'm stalking dilasour2 too. ;)
    p/s oakley satu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog you got here, I'll be following your leads on the dietetics road :D Do your best^^

    ReplyDelete