Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SO LONG SELAYANG..TILL WE MEET AGAIN.

Assalamualaikum.
Yesterday was my last day at Selayang Hospital (SH).
I was so busy running here and there, settling this and that. What a day...
And I was so sad to leave this place.
It is a place that I have learned a lot, polishing my clinical dietetics skills.
It is a place where i sorta was trained to be ready for my next job.
I really appreciate the opportunity that has been given, so thank you to all. 
Well lets review the memory of me with Selayang's troop ;)

1. Orang Kotak
Yes this is my work station. Why the called me orang kotak? Hee to keep the story short, it was mainly because the kotak is located at the far end of the office, and because it is the only cubicle in the office. Well this orang kotak was incharged of a medical ward, o&g ward, a VIP ward, and GDM class.
My little Kotak p/s excuse the messy table ;)
2. Kak Zam
Did I mentioned that the dietitians in SH are the best? Well lets start with the one in front of me. On my very first day I was tagged with Kakzam. She was incharged of Hepato (liver) ward. I was so gelabah at that time that I could not even do simple diabetic counseling *malu*. Kakzam always brought me along on her ward round, and I much appreciate it, for I gain a lot from her. Plus we always discussed recipe *like2*. Another thing, she never give up to match make me with Ilman, and I give her an A for her effort. Haha sorry Kakzam, it doesnt work. Anyway, I am wishing u all the best, keep on cooking good meals, and stay cute and bubbly!
Kite ngn kakzam bermata sparkle *silau2*
3. Kak Fizah
Now lets move on to the one opposite Kakzam, KakFizah. KakFizah I must say, is a quite person. I tagged with her on my second day in SH. She was in charged of the surgical ward ~which I like so much~. That is why when she was not around I always volunteer to Kakzam to cover her. Right after I started working there, she has one good news -a wedding invitation card. And right when I'm about to quit, she has another good news. Kongratulasi! *senyum bahagia utk kakfizah*. Again, wishing u happiness here and hereafter, thanx for everything.
kite ngn kakfizah yang gorjes.
4. Teong Lee Fang.
She was also a part timer, just like me. From UKM, she has passion in Renal discipline. She speaks very fast (she's a debater, of course), and is a very good dietitian. Dear TLF, I am wishing u nothing but the best, may u accomplished what u always wanted to be. Keep in touch okay. 
icha and lee fang -ta hen piao liang (do i spell it correctly?)
5. Ilman Hadree Idris
Hihi ni tak boleh cakap byk2 nnt kena gosip lagi. What more can I say? He was my classmate back in IIUM. He's incharged of ICU/CCU/HDW/Burn. And he has help me a lot. Thanks Ilman *wave to u with a cute face haha*. Haa lega la ko kan lepas ni dah tak ada gosip. p/s kakzam kena carik orang lain pulak utk gosipkan Ilman ;)
haha ade cerita di sebalik gmbr ni. kakzam, cecite cecite ;)
6. Khor Ban Hock aka Ben 10 Ben
Another part timer. Well there are many words to describe Ben -He's passionate, always moving around, always find things to do, smart, brilliant, cute, hardworking, loves camwhoring, and passionate (I think that should comes twice =P). Well he is Ben 10 after all ;). So Ben, I wish for ur success, smg dpt jadi u54 cepat2 as u wish. And pls, pls take good care of my Joker car!
ben 10 and kim possible oyeah!
7. Kak Elly
She's the renal dietitian there. She is also my landlord. Similar to Kakzam, KakElly is very funneyh (we do laugh a lot kan kak elly hihi). She might seems bubbly, but sometimes, Kakelly can be very serious. And yes, she has thought me a lot, especially from her life experience. And she thought me cooking tips too *suka2*. Yesterday was also her last day in SH as she is pursuing her master after raya. All the best Kakelly, always be happy, la tahzan. Semoga bahagia sampai syurga. 
old pix. so sad x sempat amik gmbr ngn kak elly kat ofis.
8. Kak Nora. 
When i first saw Kaknora, and up until now, she always reminds me of my dear lecturer Sister Fathin. I dont know why, maybe because of her petite size, or maybe because both wear spectacles, or the way they talk (soft spoken punya style). I dont know. Ilman cakap tak sama. Maybe it was just me, entah la. She's incharged of peds ward, and i cover for her peds outpatient clinic when she's not around *suka2*. Though she is quite, but sometimes her jokes are extremely hilarious, and what she says make u ponder all day. I am praying for safe delivery of your baby, and terima kasih for the tunjuk ajar. 

*oh baru perasan tak ada gmbr ngn kak nora. sad2*

9. Jun aka Gu JUN Pyo
Jun Jun Jun. She is 2 years younger than me but selamba call me Ija je. Well like I care haha. Jun looked serious, but dont judge a book by its cover. Once u know her (as in living in the same house, same room), haa tau la pe'el sebenar si jun ni. That being said, Jun is a very nice girl. Rajin, pandai masak, lemah lembut; in short, she is the girl next door laa..All my family knows her, and my older sister likes her. Well Jun, as to the others, I am wishing u nothing but the best, good luck for ur future.
kami suka merepek sekian terima kasih.
Well, I am keeping this journal of memoir of great people in Selayang so that I wont forget the very short and sweet memory that we have together. Although it is only about 2 months and 3 weeks, I have gain a lot. Like seriously a lot. Thanks for the gift, thanx for the cute goodbye card. Thanks for all the tunjuk ajar and sharing of knowledge. Bunch and bunch and bunch of thanks!   
kalau kutanam kutanam juga
dari air sampai ke darat
kalau kukenang kukenang juga
dari dunia sampai akhirat

hati sayu merenung malam
cengkerik dan unggas meneman diri
bertemu berpisah lumrah alam
pasti menjadi satu memori

Love,
Ija
Orang Kotak SH 3/6/11 to 22/8/11

5 comments:

  1. Hihi ni takleh komen banyak2.nati kena gosip.haha.

    Neway, tq sebab berkhidmat di selayang.kami sentiasa menghargai sumbangan anda walaupun sket dan walaupun bukan sumbangan duit.haha.

    Tq for kad raya.hampir kad tu dijadikan bahan deco raya dlm opis.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ramadan: thanx. all the best to u too.

    ilman: hihi. x boleh la kad raya jadi deco sbb semua dpt kad raya sama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh..baru ku tahu rupanyer..cik ija sdg menceritakan hal sy rupanyer..haha...nk tulis byk ni...but in short,lucky to have u in slyang...touching r byk post ni..huhu...(diiringi lagu "di mana kan ku cari ganti")..adenyer ija,ade jugak tpt nk usik2..especially ngan si ilman ni..klu bkn jodoh, buat laah ape pun...at the end,x ke mana pun..hihi..

    ape pun, moga ija menjumpai seseorg yg terbaik..hihi..but dun ever to lupa me ya!hihi..thanks sharing2 knowledge main msk2..hihi..u know wat?my rendang dpt pujian MIL..sukaaa...;)

    good luck for ur future...moga menjadi dietitian yg terbaik...will gonna miss u..ape pun..keep in touch ya...

    xsempat nk beli kad ry aritu...

    SELAMAT HARI RAYA IJA
    MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!

    k.zam yg comel..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakzam! *sambil lambai tangan kat kakzam*.
    kita drop by kat ofis tadi bagi kek lapis tapi kaknora je ade. hihi.
    ~trm kasih atas doa itu. amin.. (amin pjg sikit bulan2 ramadhan ni ;))
    ~insya allah kakzam takkan dilupa. u are the best! rendang kakzam mmg sedap gile. mmg selayaknya dpt pujian berkoyan2 ;)
    ~good luck utk kakzam jugak. thanx ok.

    ReplyDelete