Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CERITA SHOPPING RAYA DI JALAN TAR

Assalamualaikum. Rajin pulak update blog hari ni.

Well it was an ad-hoc plan. Yesterday I suggest to kak elly and jun to go out to jalan tar today, and tadaaa, off we went. Hehe. Waking up at 7 am today, I first watch my favorite show Tanyalah Ustaz, doing laundry, and siap2 to go to jalan tar. We were out of the house at 9.30 am, sharp. 

We drop by at Terminal Pekeliling first bcos Jun is getting her balik raya ticket. After Titiwangsa straight we went to jalan tar. And yes, as expected, it was traffic jam! Quote from kak elly: 'Negeri Selangor kosong hari ni semua turun KL'. Haha. It was indeed mcm betul je. Sea of ppl at jalan tar today. So we decided to park at Sogo, and ya Allah we were dying looking for empty car park. I was wondering pukul berapa diorg yg dpt parking ni sampai hmmm..Lastly we got this ‘melekap-ke-dinding’ parking, thank God kita naik cik chubby hari ni dapat la selit2. That was the best we could, and it was only after almost 15-20 minutes.
'melekap kat dinding'
So our journey at jalan tar started at 11 am. I purposely took all those pics, ye la entah bila la dpt outing raya kat jalan tar with jun and kak elly kan *sad*. 
i really like this pic. wish i was in it
I bought baju kurung and tudung, and few brooches, and butang baju melayu to abah. Jun bought almost the same as I am. Kak elly bought only tudung. But seriously the baju2 kurung are cheap. Those that u found in shopping complex with price tagging rm80-90 or even rm100, u can get as cheap as rm50 at jalan tar. Seriously. Same material, same fabric. No kidding. That is why people are dying to come regardless of sea of crowd and cuaca panas and semua rambang mata.
favorite pic haha. look at jun's head: mcm gambar tampal. funneyh!
sanggup abang ni pakai tudung nak promote jualan dia. gelis i tgk ade misai pakai tudung camtu
Still, we have to choose wisely, don’t overspend, and most importantly, urus nafsu! (yes I have been nagging about urus nafsu since I belajar dr ustaz zahazan, but it really does work tau (especially when it comes to buying foods). Meh nak ajar what I always do. When I started to rambang mata nak pilih, I will ask myself do I really need it? Itu suara nafsu ke suara Ija? Hehe u can try this it works (but sometimes it doesn’t hehe).  
pulang setelah penat bershopping
We finished shopping at 1 pm (tupon dah rase penat gile. I cant imagine how ppl can be in that crowded place for so long ish2), and arrived home at 2 pm. Playing around and fitting those baju that we bought, then collapse haha.

Well, looking at all those persiapan raya, made me realize that raya is approaching. And sadly Ramadhan is leaving. This is a reminder to us all, especially to me myself: Mari tingkatkan amalan, dan terus berdoa semoga amalan kita diterima. Amin.

p/s It was tiring, but I think it was a fun day today. Especially observing perangai2 orang kat jalan tar. Macam2 kerenah. Fun!

2 comments: